- Using a 15D Sil/PU Ultra-Sil® Nano nylon fabric, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure, the Nano sacks are 30% lighter than 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks!
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconised fabric for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
- Oval base design for easy packing
- Designed for ultra light backpacking
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
8L: (20 x 15) x 47cm, 13L: (22.5 x 16.5) x 52cm, 20L: (26 x 20) x 63cm, 35L: (31 x 25) x 70cm
8L: 24g, 13L: 28g, 20L: 36g, 35L: 46g
There are no reviews yet.