Granite Gear Crown 3 60 Women’s
Earning Outside Magazine’s “Most Customizable” Backpack in the Summer Buyer’s Guide, Granite Gear Crown 3 60 is an ultralight yet ultra-comfortable multi-day pack. Building off the successes of the Crown 2, the Crown 3 60 boasts our fully adjustable Re-Fit hip belt, our new and innovative Vapor Current Mark 3 compression molded PE frame sheet with molded foam back panel, and removable lid (which converts into a chest pack or lumbar pack in conjunction with the hip belt), all while weighing in at 1,09 kg (regular torso without lid). For ultralight loads, the frame sheet can be removed lowering the weight to 900 grams.
The Crown 3 60L Women’s has a fixed, non-adjustable torso length that is offered in 2 torso sizes.
Color: Copper Oxide / Black (green and black)
- Dimensions 59,7 X 40,6 X 20,3 cm
- Volume 60 liters
- Short: 1.04 kg. Torso length = 38 to 45 cm
- Regular: 1.08 kg. Torson length = 45 – 53 cm
The Vapor Current Mark 3 compression molded polyethylene frame sheet has molded reinforcement channels and die-cut holes to minimize weight without sacrificing structural integrity. The frame works in combination with the molded foam back panel with ventilation channels to support an efficient load transfer of 15 kg comfortably. The frame sheet is fully removable for weight savings when the base weight of the pack doesn’t call for it.
New for the Crown 3 is the optional add-on capability of reinforcing the frame sheet with a U-shaped aluminum stay for treks that do require base weights north of 15 kg (sold separately).
- V.C. (Vapor Current) Mark 3 Frame with 15 kg load rating
- Dual density shoulder harness with load-lifter straps and dual removable sternum strap.
- Re-Fit fully adjustable (66 – 106 cm unisex, 61 – 102 cm women’s model), dual density hip belt
- Dual large hip belt pockets with DWR treated zippers
- Roll-top main compartment opening with top compression strap for quick assess and easy compression
- Hydration port & internal hydration sleeve
- Side and front compression straps
- High-Tenacity Nylon (100D and 210D) with Barrier DWR
- Removable lid has compartment with DWR treated zippers, with mesh divider pocket interior
- Lid converts to a lumbar pack with hipbelt removed
- Lid converts to chest pack for weight distribution and access
- Large side fabric pockets with cinch closure
- Stretch mesh front pocket with wider top opening
- 3M Reflective logo for visibility
- Bottom gear loops for cord customization
- Pair of elastic bottle holders on both shoulder straps
- Weight: 1043 g, includes hipbelt and framesheet, but not the lid
- Lid weight: 81 g
- Total: 1125 g
- Weight: 1088 g, includes hipbelt and framesheet, but not the lid
- Lid weight: 81 g
- Total: 1170 g
- Hipbelt weight: = 199 g, both pockets 0,5 liters
- VC Mark 3 frame: = 172 g
- Lid weight: = 81 g – 5 liters
There are no reviews yet.