Bonfus Saccus 48L
Material: Ultra 200 (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy) – Probably the most advanced pack fabric on the market. It features woven 200D UHMWPE fibers. Compared to e.g. DCF2.92, the Ultra 200 fabric has 3x higher tear strength, 3x higher UHMWPE fibers content, 7x the abrasion resistance. The backing of the fabric is a .5mil recycled polyester film, that makes the fabric extremely waterproof.
- Comfortable hip belts in Robic HDPE 210D are sewn-in to the pack for maximum weight transfer and better load carry capabilities. The hip belts feature webbing loops to attatch our hip belt pouches or other gear.
- Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric
- One mesh shoulder pocket on the left shoulder strap.
- Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
- One ice-axe loop
- Convenient roll-top closure
- Webbing straps for carrying extra gear at the top of the pack, and secure a tight closure.
- Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
- Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
- Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
- Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
- Drainage hole at each side pocket.
- Taped seams. A pack liner is suggested in rainy conditions.
- Optional shoulder pouches and hip belt pockets can be mounted to the webbing loops of the shoulder straps and hip belt.
- New 2022: Bottom pocket
- New 2022: Back panel shock cord
• Volume: 48 liters (40L internal volume, 8L external pockets)
Unrolled height: 81cm
Average circumference: 92cm
• Torso length:
up to 50cm/20 inches (size M)
up to 55cm/22.5inches (size L)
• Pack Weight: 440g
• Suggested carry load: up to 10-11kg
There are no reviews yet.