The Muka Stove was SOTO’s first gasoline stove, which through the implementation of the SOTO SmartPump revolutionized the understanding of both the function and effect of a gasoline stove; which is usually associated with cumbersome preheating procedures, soot and correspondingly complex cleaning and maintenance work.
It enables accurate fuel dosage and burns with a very high and constant output.
The whole system is light and compact. The Muka is perfect for demanding tours, activities and even expeditions.
- Extremely powerful stove: 4,000 kcal / h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU
- Also suitable for heavy pots
- For unleaded gasoline or white gas (purified gasoline)
- Very high-quality, powerful pump with an integrated pressure display and emergency-stop switch
- The pump is firmly secured to the fuel duct with a bayonet-style fitting.
- Robust pump housing made of aluminum
- Can be folded up very small: 8 x 6.5 x 8cm
- Multiple awards
- Fuel pump ( SOTO SmartPump )
- Universal tool
- Stuff sack
4,000 kcal / h
|Weight||Burner: 163 g; Burner including pump: 333 g|
|Pot support||15 cm diameter|
|Minimum pot diameter||5.8 cm|