Sea to Summit Etherlite XT Extreme Long
Probably the most comfortable hiking sleeping pad. Very thick and insulated for cool and cold conditions.
- Extra-thick and extra-warm 10 cm air mattress provides a plush, insulated sleeping experience for winter (6.3 R-Value) camping and backpacking
- Single-layer Air Sprung Cell construction mimics a spring mattress, using fully-insulated flexible loops for warmth and comfort
- Multi-function valve for fast inflation in just a few breaths (using integrated Airstream Pumpsack), one-way deflation for quick packup, and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Insulated pad features high-loft fiberfill and reflective fabric, to prevent heat loss and radiate heat back during sleep; non-slip 30D/40D nylon face fabric is durable and quiet
- Includes stuff sack, field repair kit
- PillowLock patches for securing a Sea to Summit pillow to mat
Long-version: Thickness 10 cm, width 64 cm, length 198 cm
Weight: 950 g
Pump sack: 65 g
There are no reviews yet.