Montane Fireball Nano Hoodie M’s
Essential insulation for high output activities.
The Montane Men’s Fireball Nano Hooded Jacket is a warm, highly breathable and stretchy piece of kit designed for multi-season use. An air permeable FEATHERLITE™ Air nylon stretch outer ensures this jacket is highly breathable and able to effectively manage moisture. Whilst a recycled 40g/m2 Dynamic Eco Insulation, zoned around the core of the body, reduces weight and provides essential insulation where you need it most. The uninsulated arms and hood also maximise the jackets breathability when on the move.
This versatile layer has low bulk cuffs and an adjustable hem to provide maximum flexibility when working hard in cold conditions. An integrated stuff pocket lets you neatly pack the jacket away when not in use. A great jacket for anyone looking to undertake fast and light adventures, including running and fast packing.
- Under-helmet Hood – Fully insulated under helmet hood provides low bulk warmth
- Hand Pockets – YKK reverse coil hand pockets for secure storage
- Hem Adjustment – Fully adjustable hem to minimise heat loss and keep out wind
- Arm Movement – Sleeve articulation for added comfort during dynamic movement
- Elasticated Cuffs – Elasticated cuff for added protection and reduce heat loss
- Front Zip – YKK Vislon centre front zip
- Outer – Featherlite™ Air 12D 90% Nylon 10% Polyurethane offers 2-way stretch, high air permeability for maximum breathability and comfort during high-energy activities
- Insulation – Dynamic Eco 40g/m2 100% Recycled Polyester in the core body
- Inner – Featherlite™ Air 12D 90% Nylon 10% Polyurethane offers 2-way stretch, high air permeability for maximum breathability and comfort during high-energy activities
- Outer: 90% Nylon, 10% Polyurethane; Insulation: 100% Polyester (100% recycled); Lining: 90% Nylon, 10% Polyurethane