Enlightened Equipment Enigma 30F
The Enigma is the lightest and most minimalist sleeping quilt of Enlightend Equipment. Exceptionally warm and extraordinarily light, the Enigma offers upper body freedom of movement, while providing structure for your feet. Enigma is the perfect ultralight quilt for those who always get cold feet.The Enigma doesn’t have a zipper or a built in hood, saving even more space and weight in your pack.
The Enigma is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
All Enlightened Equipment Quilts sold at Farlite have a draft collar. We feel this is a very beneficial feature to increase warmth. Please note when comparing prices that other resellers might have same quilts without the draft collar.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- 350 g fill weight (down weight) at regular / regular size
- Ultralight nylon fabric: Charcoal 10D outer/Yellow 10D inner. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown.
- DWR finish.
- Lighter colored fabrics are semi-transparent, which will see through to the down. Down is not white, but a mottled grey and white mix.
- Draft collar
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack, 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (11 g each – One Straight, One Loop).
- 168 -183 cm hikers: Regular/regular (510 g)
- Under 168 cm hikers: Short / regular (472 g)
- Large hikers between 183-198 cm: Long / wide (574 g)
More information about sizes and weights in the tables below.